Monday, March 31, 2008

For readers of this personal blog, I would like to apologise for the delay in entries since last Thursday. 27th March. I have been side-tracked by a gruelling schedule at work over the weekend and I am only just recovering. Umpteen eppies and very nearly a work-induced thrombie have managed to exact their toll upon what once passsed for the semblance of an orderly brain. It takes a day or two to revive that freshness and to rid oneself of mental inertia brought on by the cerebral intransigence of assorted half-wits who I have the misfortune to have to deal with. A colleague of mine put it more succinctly - psychic vampires! Mr Thicko Taxi Driver, who I warned about in the previous blog, will suck the-life force out of any controller whose guard is down. They really are that stupid.
However, a re-vitalised Thorolf will be back tomorrow. Watch this space!

No comments: